REGISTER PRIOR TO FEBRUARY 2nd TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION BONUS HEADSWEAT VISOR!
***THIS EVENT HAS LIMITED CAPACITY***
REGISTER BY 10/28/2016 to guarantee SWAG
Packet Pick Up: 2pm
RACE STARTS: 3pM
If you've made it this far, you've hit the series holiday party!
Here we'll say some thanks, kick back, break a few world records, and celebrate your accomplishments throughout the 2016 series!
The Brew Ho-Ho Beer Mile and Root Beer Fun Fun is the final event in the 2016 Quad Burners Race Series and we may just have saved the best for last.
This run will consist of a .25 mile out and back route along the scenic coastal waters of Bay St. Louis, MS which will be run twice to equal 1 mile. The course will be marked in .25 mile increments with well marked "aid stations" and "consumption zones" around each.
Every participant will receive a finishers medal, custom event swag, plus entry to the Quad Chillin' after party which includes YES!!!! MORE beer (or root beer) plus tasty snacks brought to you by Savory Roots!
Awards will be given to the top 10 male and female finishers in each division (Beer Run and Root Beer Fun Run)-
**You MUST have 1d to participate. Anyone under 21 will automatically be entered into the Root Beer Fun Run and given the bib which designates such.
1. Each competitor drinks four cans of Beer or Root Beer and runs four .25 mile segments along the running path
(start - beer #1, run, then beer #2, run, then beer #3, run, then beer #4- finish).
2. Beer or Root Beer must be consumed BEFORE commencing the next .25 mile segment marked and is done within a consumption zone (a marked off 10 meter area)
3. The race begins with the drinking of the first Beer or Root Beer ...YUM!
4. Women consume the same amount as men- equal rights and all!
5. Competitors must drink canned Beer or Root Beer and the cans should not be less 12oz. Bottles may be substituted for cans as long as they are at least 12 oz in volume.
6. No specialized cans or bottles may be used that would give an advantage by allowing the beverage to pour at a faster rate. ie "super mega mouth cans" or "wide mouth bottles" are prohibited. *No Sneaky Tricks*
7. Beer or Root Beer cans must not be tampered with in any manner, ie. no shotgunning or puncturing of the can except for opening the can by the tab at the top. The same applies with bottles - no straws or other aids are allowed in order to aid in the speed of pouring.
8. Each Beer or Root Beer can must not be opened until the competitor enters the transition zone of each lap.
9. This will be a self seeded wave event. We will be using your best estimated mile run time...UNLESS you have a beer mile time you wish to use and if so, you get an automatic bid to the front of the line!
THE STARTING LINE and AFTER PARTY
Washington Street Pavillion
598 South Beach Blvd
Bay St.Louis, MS